Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread

This is the second time I've made this bread and it's just too good to not share with you all.  It was on my "to-do" list last month and I've been thinking about it ever since I tasted that first bite!!

Seriously....put on your pajamas, start some music and get baking!  You won't be disappointed.



It really is pretty easy to make.  I tried it both ways.....baking it the same day and then chilling it in the refrigerator until the next morning.  I definitely recommend baking it the same day if you can.  The loaf I chilled was a little more dense than the first loaf.








Yummy indeed!! 

Wander on over to Joy the Baker to get the full recipe and directions!!

Happy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...