Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goodbye January, Hello February!

I can't believe January has already come and gone.  In addition to my personal goals for this year, I am also trying to set some monthly "objectives" for myself.  I love, love, love having a list of creative things to do and feel sort of lost if I don't have anything on my plate.  But I'm not locking myself into anything nor will I force myself to do something if I'm just not feeling it. 

My January "to-do" list consisted of:


Organizing our art supplies


Re-learning how to knit

I managed to check everything off my list.  Yay me!!


And here is my February list...
Knit a blanket...this will likely take me FOREVER to finish
Bake two loaves of bread (Cinnamon Pull Apart ,  Rosemary Olive Oil)
Make some sort of picture wall in our craft room (maybe this..)
Complete an indoor triathlon

So, here's to February!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...