Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our Family Albums


One of my projects for January was to work on and finish our 2010 and 2011 family albums.  They are both officially uploaded, printed and happily sitting on our coffee table right now.  It was a long process, but so worth it!!


Both albums are 12x12 and were printed through Shutterfly.  I thought the pictures came out great, especially for the larger size.  For my pages, I created some templates in Photoshop, used a mix of some templates I had, as well as Pasilee Press Curated collection.  I really tried to keep my pages pretty simple and only use a few images for each layout.  All of my digital word brushes are from Ali Edwards.

 
This the cover of our 2011 album.





And this is our 2010 album cover and a few page samples.


I'm so glad I finally was able to check this off my list.  I still have 2009, 2008 and 2007 in the works but I'm taking an album break right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...