Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Sensory Bin and Chocolate Playdough

Have I mentioned I L-O-V-E Valentine's Day???  Well...basically I love all things pink, red, heart-y and CHOCOLATE!!  And, that's right....I LOVED putting together our Valentine's sensory bin.  Check it out...

Valentine's Day Sensory Bin

I think I have a ga-zillion things in here!!  I basically threw in anything red, pink or heart-y I could find.  We are having a Valentine's Day brunch at our house, so I had some extra "favors" leftover (teddy bears, heart erasers, little heart porcupine people).  The bottom is loaded with red pony beads, red glass beads, plastic diamonds and red pom poms!! 


Chocolate Playdough
I also decided to make some "chocolate" playdough to go along with our Valentine's Day theme.  And....oh my gosh, does this stuff smell divine!!!  I was so tempted to sneak a little bite!!!  I pulled out our heart cookie cutters from this set and thanks to Counting Coconuts decided to add an empty box of chocolates just for fun!!!


Yum!!!  Hope I get another box of chocolates from my Valentine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Found you via NTFFC
    I'm an absolute lover of sensory bins! Never really thought to make a holiday theme bin! Nice!
    Following you and hope you can follow me back.
    PS-welcome to the blogosphere. I'm celebrating 1 year of blogging next month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...