Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December Daily 2012



I can't believe December is literally days away!!  December is my most favorite time of the year.  It truly is magical feeling to me.  There's just something about it.  Maybe it's the feeling of being a kid again, or maybe it's making others happy.  Regardless, I love it.  Every.Single.Minute.

And I love documenting the days leading up to Christmas!!  I'm so excited to start my December Daily album this year.  You can click here to see my December Daily from last year.

Below are a few peeks of my album.  I decided to keep it pretty simple by using a lighter patterned paper, a doily and a glitter star.  It turned out a little more "muted" than I had originally hoped, but I know it will work.



For the inside this year, I've decided to just create several different pages that could be used for any day of December.  Last year I followed Ali Edwards' lead and had each date ready to go by December 1st.  I'm sure it will be a little more work this year, but I'm looking forward to playing around with all my supplies!

Here are some of the pages I've made so far.  My sewing machine is probably my favorite crafting tool for making mini albums!!

















Lots of gold and white this year!!  Bring on the twinkle!!

Anyone else doing a December Daily?  I know a few joined in with me last year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...