Friday, September 14, 2012

Watercolors and Q-tip Painting


This is another simple and easy watercolor activity.  Instead of using brushes, we used q-tips.  Sometimes it's fun to change up the tools you use, you know!!




Anna liked making different colored dots on her paper...


And then experimented with trying to draw and write with the q-tips.


Simple..


but fun and different!

Since my daughter is only 3, I just let her experiment with the paint and q-tips.  If you have an older child feel free to encourage them to make a picture or design with the dots.  Grab some extra q-tips...you'll want to join in the fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Q-tips? Hmmmm.....what else could you use in your paints? I like your way of thinking. Very fun. What fun paintings with Q-tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! My 3 year old daughter loves to paint and requests it almost daily. I am always looking out for different ideas for painting and I think she will love this! We will definitely be trying this next week!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...