Sunday, April 1, 2012

Finding Balance - April One Little Word Blog Hop


Hello all!  If you are popping over from Naomi's Blog for this months One Little Word Blog Hop, welcome!  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm so glad I picked the word "balance" for this year.  I don't think I could have picked a more perfect word for me or our life right now. 

I really enjoyed this months prompt and got started on March 1st!  I knew exactly what I wanted my "take action" to be for this month.  I knew I wanted to "find balance" with all the wonderful people I have in my life....and of course, I wanted to include some time for myself.

So for March, I came up with a list of my 31 "actions" that I hoped I would be able to accomplish this month.  And I did most of them....like 24.  Our month was jam packed with job changes, listing our house, vacations and birthdays so I'm pretty amazed that I managed to get to as many as I did.

My favorites this month....
Trying chicken livers (totally not a fan, but glad I tried it)
Date night with my hubby to see The Hunger Games

I decided to capture the majority of my "actions" and plan to add them to my OLW mini book as a 6x6 photo collage.



Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I'm looking forward to what April has in store for us all!!

If you are following along for the One Little Word Blog Hop, your next stop is Ruth's blog. If you get lost or a link is broken, you can come back here or go to Margie's blog to find your way.




























14 comments:

  1. Great idea to photograph your actions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! I'm so glad they are a part of my book!

      Delete
  2. Love the addition of the photo collages - how fun to be able to go back and look at them later. Chicken livers aren't a favourite here but a friend adores them in a salad. Me I go for the Nicoise ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the chicken livers!! Maybe Nicoise will be next for me.... :)

      Delete
  3. lovely post and beautiful photos stephanie. i just love photo collages - a great way to see your word in action. love, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post Stephanie! You are ambitious woman! I LOVE the collages; what a great idea for capturing everything you did. And honestly, the date night sounds so much better than the chicken livers ... lol. Have a great April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely choose another date night over more chicken livers! :)

      Delete
  5. Finding the often elusive balance isn't easy but as I'm learning this year it's so worth the effort. Love the photo collage to go with this month's prompt.


    [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 9-patches. What a great idea! Ewwww Chicken Livers. Good for you for trying! I am proud of you! Also impressed that you accomplished so many things on your list! Thanks for sharing and hope to see you next month as well! -Amanda (Scrappnbee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved having some "actions" to visualize throughout the month!! Maybe I'll make it a routine!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I love that you have pictures of your actions :) that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea....and I think 24 is pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...