Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fun Winter Crafts

After an incredibly warm Christmas and New Years, it's finally starting to feel like winter around here.  I'm not a huge fan of freezing cold weather, but I do look forward to winter and snow! 

Here are some winter crafts we did last year and will doing in the next couple of weeks!!  Welcome winter!!


Ice skating craft

Sweet Girl loved using salt to make the "snow" on the ice skating rink!!

Snowmen using cups

I've seen this craft on a number different sites. All you need is some white paint, two different sized cups and some snowmen accessories (we used buttons, googly eyes, pipe cleaners and a piece of black foam).

Marshmellow snowflakes

I think this was her absolute favorite!! I had to convince her to 'put one on and THEN eat one'....otherwise we wouldn't have had any marshmellows!!!


Snowman blocks

This is from No Time for Flashcards. It was really easy to make and Sweet Girl loved stacking them. I highly recommend using sticky-back foam and sticky googly eyes rather than glue....Sweet Girl was ready to play with them as soon as we were done but had to wait a little while for the glue to dry.







1 comment:

  1. I'm not very artsy or crafty so I really appreciate these ideas. I think we will be trying the marshmallow snowflakes...easy, painless, and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...