Tuesday, November 8, 2011

December Daily 2011



I'm joining Ali Edwards this season and creating a December Daily album.  I am beyond excited and can't wait to document my most favorite time of the year.  I've actually coerced my wonderful aunt into doing this project with me and I am so excited to have someone so close to me participating too.  As soon as my fabulous kit from Studio Calico arrives at my doorstep I plan to turn on my Christmas music and start assembling my foundation pages. 

Anyone else planning on joining in the fun??? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my December Daily cover! I hope you share yours when it's complete! So jealous you got the Studio Calico kit. ;)

    I love your blog. I think we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...