Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quiet Time Activity - Making Cookies



We have done this little activity many times.  It's a hit every. single. time.

I keep the supplies in this stacking container I found in the jewelry section at the craft store.  When our "toppings" and "sprinkles" are getting low, I cut out some more shapes and refill the containers.  I keep the "toppings" and the "cookies" in the cabinet in our kitchen so it's always easily accessible!  It's been super great as a quiet activity when I need to get dinner fixed....











Click here to be taken to the original post.

Happy pretend baking!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun. I love the little containers. I could see this being great for my daughter while I'm trying to make dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...