Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Making Pretend Cookies

Can't you smell those delicious cookies???

Sweet Girl and I made cookies the other day and we had our own little pretend cookie shop.  I originally saw the idea here and thought it would be something fun for us to do.

This fun little activity took up most of our morning and we both really enjoyed making pretend cookies.  It's super simple and mostly mess free (if you use sticky back foam).

Supplies needed:
cardboard
sticky back foam
glue
sequins and jewels (optional)
construction paper (optional)


Start by cutting out a dozen "cookies" from a cardboard box.


Next cut out some "icing" for your cookies.


And while you are cutting....cut out some sprinkles, flowers, "m&m's" and chocolate chips.


Then assemble your cookies.


Put them on your cookie sheet and get ready to stick them in the oven.


Yum!  Cookies"
(Ballet outfit optional)





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Arts and crafts, mixed with pretend play = extra fun for the kiddos! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute! I think I am going to get the stuff to do this with my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant. I've seen really cookies pretending to be other things like animals, but this is the other way around and so much easier. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...