Thursday, March 22, 2012

Toddler Art: Wet on Wet Painting


I'm always looking for new art activities to try out so when I say this wet-on-wet painting activity at Simple Homeschool I wanted to try it out with Sweet Girl.


After soaking your paper in water for about 10 minuts, lay your paper onto either a waterproof board or your counter.  It needs to be left to dry wherever you paint it.


Then add your watercolors onto your wet surface. 
I think our colors were a little too watered down because they weren't as vibrant and I thought they would be.


Experiment with the watercolors.
Here Sweet Girl was splattering the watercolors onto the paper and watching them spread around.


Let it dry completely wherever you painted it and then admire.


And are you following Playing House on Facebook?  Click here to "like" us and follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...