Thursday, February 9, 2012

Making Hearts - Toddler Crafts

I'm always trying to think of activities that both my son and daughter can do during our craft/art time.  Making these hearts was a fun little activity for both my almost three year old and my one year old.

Using the Do-A-Dot markers we made Valentine's Day cards and some heart pictures.


Here you can see where I cut out a heart shape and gently taped it down onto the cardstock so we would have a nice clean heart on the paper once the shape was removed.


This is my one year old getting into the action.  He really enjoyed playing around with the dot markers.  And they are chubby enough for his little hands!




These are the finished pictures and cards....





Happy heart making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...