Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week In The Life

I've been busy working on our Week in the Life album and I am so in love!! 

For anyone who doesn't know what Week in the Life is, you just have to stop whatever you are doing now and go check out Ali Edwards blog!  She is absolutely amazing and so inspiring! 

I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but I do enjoy taking lots and lots of pictures.  Which....has led to lots and lots of pictures on my computer and external hard drive.  I struggled for a while trying to figure out what in the world to do with all these pictures.  I make an occasional picture book from SmileBooks or something and also have a few baby books in the works, but it was the "everyday" stuff that I couldn't figure out what to do with.

In comes the amazing and talented Ali Edwards.

After stalking her blog and being bummed that I missed this years Week in the Life, I pulled my head up and decided I would just go ahead and do my own Week in the Life book! 

The process was time consuming, but the end result is oh so worth it!!











And that's what I've been busy doing!!  Now I'm hooked!  I have big plans of a December Daily book this year, as well as the beginnings of Becky Higgins Project Life next year.  And finally....I feel like I am doing something with all these pictures!!  Yay me!!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I've seen and heard about this before, but never really looked into it. I'll have to check it out. Lord knows my scrapbooks are just a little bit behind. Just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! awesome! love the size..I will be doing project life this year in a weekly style giving it another go hope I succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you print your own photos or have them printed (the wallet size)? LOVE your album!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...