Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tot Trays - Memorial Day

I know I'm a little late posting this, but here goes!!  We are still in "vacation mode" at our house!  We had such a fabulous time in Florida, but it's awfully nice to get back into some sort of routine! 

Here are our tot trays for this week.  I decided to go with a Memorial Day theme since I snagged all this neat stuff at the dollar store! 


Sorting colored stars


Tonging red pom poms
Sweet Girl has gotten so much better at tonging the pom poms!  These larger tongs help a lot!  She's so proud of herself when she is able to do it independently!


Spooning mini stars
Here she will work on spooning, as well as counting.  My goal is to try to get her to put two stars per slot.  We'll see how it goes....


Linking block patterns


Pushing star toothpicks into styrofoam
The umbrellas were a huge hit during our beach themed week so I know she will enjoy this one!!

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!!

Tot School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...