Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I am so excited to share our Easter cards for this year.
Aren't the flowers just precious?

I originally saw the idea for Easter thumbprint art over at one of my absolute favorite sites for adorable kid crafts, Sweet and Lovely Crafts.  Sweet Girl is hit or miss when it comes to handprint/fingerprint art, but I actually got her to sit and make these with me one afternoon!

For the chicks on the left I used Sweet Girl AND Little Man's thumb!!!  Too cute!




And here's a peek at the inside!!

Love my bunnies!!!


This is our Easter card from last year.  It was A LOT of work, but I think it turned out pretty cute.  The inside said "You crack me up!" and had a little picture of Sweet Girl attached!



Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are darling! Happy Easter to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I'm too late for Easter, but I think we'll make some of the flower ones for Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these cards, just delightful... I was thinking "I've seen these before" and saw you'd also seen this (and many) great ideas at Sweet and Lovely Crafts, we used these cute fingerprints to make a framed Easter display!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...