Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Momma Made...Bunnies

I am awful with a sewing machine, but I actually had a lot of fun making these!!  They were kind of addictive and I literally had to stop myself from making more!  I found the pattern at Smooch Designs and it was very well written and easy to follow.  She even included pictures to help out novices like myself!!


I think they turned out adorable!!  I know Sweet Girl will love carrying her little bunny around and I can already see those bunny ears going right into Little Man's mouth!!


For Little Man's bunny I used a crib sheet that didn't fit correctly and some fabric scraps.  For Sweet Girl's, I used an old blanket I was getting ready to donate to Goodwill.  Gotta love scraps!!


Sweet little bunny faces!!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I have my kids old blankets that they have dragged everywhere with them that. Now that they are older and don't use them, this would be so fun to make with their "blankies". I love the ears especially on the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable!! And I love that they were made with old items and scraps. I had to share. :) http://www.apurposedrivenhome.com/?p=1275

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable!! I'm sharing with my Facebook friends now....

    Thanks so much for linking up at For the Kids Fridays! You always have such awesome ideas! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...