A great big hugemongous THANK YOU to Natalie from NatSprat for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award!! Natalie's blog is amazing and I am beyond thrilled that she would nominate me!
So apparently the rules of the award are: 1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you; 2) Share seven things about yourself; and 3) Give out the award
Ok...here goes....here are seven things about me you probably didn't know!!
1. I danced in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade when I was in the 10th grade.
2. I competed in gymnastics when I was younger and scored a 9.86 on the vault at one of my meets.
2. I "fake-moved" to Charlotte, NC for ONE DAY. No, seriously, I really did. My family moved me down, unpacked me one day and then packed me up and moved me out the next. Guess I wasn't quite ready to grow up, huh?
3. I am freakish-ly strong.
4. I can pick lots of things up with my toes...and use this talent frequently.
5. I love the smell of baby spit-up. Gross, I know!!
6. All of my t-shirts (and socks) have holes in them.
7. I got a paper cut on my eyeball in the 6th grade and had to wear an eye patch for months.....can anybody say, argh???
And the fabulous bloggers I'd love to nominate are:
Jill at Meet the Dubiens
Rachel at Sun Scholars
Lila at Sweet and Lovely Crafts