Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's ABC and 123


Anna is all about Valentine's day this year.  She asks me almost every day if it's Valentine's yet....or if tomorrow will be Valentine's.  I'm not really sure why...we don't really do anything special.  Right now, she is obsessed with this heart punch I have.  She punches hearts all day, draws pictures on them, writes "I love u" on them, colors them, gives them to us.....

So today, I thought we would do a little "heart learning".  I punched out enough hearts for both uppercase/lowercase letters, as well as numbers 1-5.




We played a matching/memory game with our letters..


We sorted them out by upper/lower case and then matched up the "baby" (lowercase) with the "momma" (uppercase) letters.


And then we matched up the correct number of hearts with each number.

It was fun...she was learning...and I'm sure we will do this again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...