Thursday, October 4, 2012

Simple Pumpkin Craft

Well, it's officially October and pumpkins are popping up everywhere!  

This is a fun little pumpkin activity we've done a number of times already this year.  My wall in my kitchen is covered with cute little pumpkins.  This is a great activity for small kids and big kids alike!


Supplies needed:
paper
orange paint & paint brush
black construction paper
glue


Put a little bit of paint in a cup and then invite your child over to paint a "pumpkin" on a piece of paper. 


For my son (22 months...yikes), I painted a circle for him and then let him paint inside the pumpkin.


Then cut out your faces for your pumpkins.  (I just cut a variety of shapes for eyes, noses, months and stems.)


Then let your kids decorate their pumpkins anyway they like.



(This month soon became a pumpkin crown).










1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your pumpkin and Halloween crafting ideas. The potato stamp is brilliant. Thanks for all the inspiration and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...