Thursday, September 27, 2012

Counting Apples Activity



We've been doing lots of apple crafts lately so I decided to add some fun apple learning to the mix.  

I made up these little cards for my daughter one evening when I was bored! 


I cut out tree trunks and tree tops and add a "dot" to each tree top to represent an apple.  Then, on the bottom of the card I wrote a number.


I adhered the tree tops using velcro dots (love those things!)


Then I set them out for Anna and let her match up the number on the bottom of the card with the correct number of apples on the tree top.


Numbers 1-6 were pretty easy for her, but I had to remind her to slow down and put her finger on each "apple" as she was counting.  She tended to go a little too fast....


But it was fun, and she was learning.  That's all that matters!!


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I pinned it. Thanks for sharing :)

    Sierra
    his4homeschooling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...