Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Summer Fun List 2012




We are all getting excited for summer at our house!!  Although we do lots and lots of crafts and activities at our house, we really loved having a "list" to keep us busy and entertained all summer long.  This is our list for this summer, 2012.  I've included links when I had them so your family could play along too!!

Click here to check out our list from last year!


Make bird feeders


Go fishing

Pick strawberries

Make ice cream

Paint with pudding

Make a butterfly walkway




Host a paint party

Have an outdoor slumber party

Catch fireflies

Watch a movie outdoors





Visit the zoo

Make a mud kitchen







Go on a hike



And are you following Playing House on Facebook?  Click here to "like" us and follow along!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and have used many of your ideas with my little guy. :) We just posted our Summer Bucket List, too! I think you'd recognize a lot of the activities on our list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cookie bar party???? Am I invited? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...