Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh No! Google Friend Connect is disappearing!




OH NO!!

As of March 1, Goggle Friend Connect (GFC) is disappearing from blogland....which means, if you follow along with Playing House through Google, you will no longer see my blog posts.

UPDATED:  Okay...if anyone out there is reading this, just wanted to clarify.  I'm not really sure, but I think that since my blog is a Blogger hosted blog, that my GFC will still be active and available....not 100% sure, though.  Regardless, I encourage you subscribe to my feed or have my posts sent directly to your email just in case!! 

If you follow along through GFC, please consider having my posts sent directly to your email or subscribe to my posts.  Check out the left sidebar to subscribe!

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...