Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tot Trays

Color matching
These peg people get used a lot at our house.  Usually for pretend play in our doll house.  This tray is pretty simple and easy for Sweet Girl, but she enjoys them so I like to leave them out.


Pouring beans
Still a favorite at our house!


Knobbed cylinders
I usually try to just remove one row at a time because they can be pretty tricky to match up if they are all out.


Storytelling
For this tray I pulled out some of our little wooden animal/object pieces.  We will take turns pulling out one object/animal at a time and try to "tell a little story" about our objects.  Sweet Girl is really into stories right now.


Body part puzzle


4 comments:

  1. Great trays, as always. I've got those peg people on my DIY to-do list :) They look like so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind sharing where you got the body part puzzle, knobbed cylinders, and peg people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! @MamaMunky, e puzzle and cylinders are from Kid Advance. And I made the peg people....all of the pieces can be purchased in the wood section at craft stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen these peg people a lot lately. Where did you get them or how did you make them? Thx! Ree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...