Friday, June 10, 2011

Playdough Monsters

Sweet Girl and I made playdough monsters today and I just had to share!!  I saw the idea here and knew we just had to do this activity!!  We both had a great time making them!  I always love finding new things to do with our playdough collection!



All you need is some playdough, googly eyes and crafts sticks.


I just set them all out for Sweet Girl and told her we were going to make some monsters.  I flattened the playdough for her and then she made them "scary" (or so she said!).



Looks pretty scary to me!!

What's your child's favorite thing to do with playdough?


abc button


And are you following Playing House on Facebook?  Click here to "like" us and follow along!

2 comments:

  1. We like stamping different objects into playdough.
    I love this monster idea... may just try it this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I showed my two this, and they wanted to try it straight away. Great way to use googly eyes too - and I guess you can use them again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...